Tuesday, May 8, 2012



In the audiology department, it is our goal to reintroduce our patients to a world of sound while also providing them with excellent service. For this reason, we purposely ask our patients for feedback so that we can continually improve what we do and how we do it. Below is some of the feedback we've received.



MGP- Monroe WA
4/20/2012
"Erin Robinson's services at WWMG were recommended by a friend who had gotten hearing aids from her. I had a very negative "hard sell" experience at another office (not WWMG). I found Erin easy to talk with, she listened carefully to my concerns, helped me select hearing aids and has been patient and helpful in follow-up appointments as we made corrections to the aids to suit my special needs (moderate to severe hearing loss). WWMG has very up-to-date technical equipment that was critical in assessing my needs, determining how I am using the aids, and making adjustments. I have been very impressed with the facility and Erin's services."

EB- Monroe WA
5/8/2012
"I saw Dr. Erhardt and AuD Lori Walker, and I experienced no trial and error. They did it right the first time. I have had my hearing aids for several years - the best available for my needs. They are inner ear, inconspicuous, easy to insert and remove, so comfortable that sometimes I forget I'm wearing them and feel my ears to make sure. (I know immediately when I remove them.) They make all the difference: with them, I can hear the birds chirping and the raindrops dropping. Lori has explained clearly the extent to which improvement is possible for my particular impairment, and the hearing loss which I must accept. I am grateful for the hearing I have and the help which Lori provided for my individual needs. Buying the best was expensive, but I feel was well worth it. There has been no further cost. My twice-yearly checkup with Lori is always a pleasure.

Barbara
5/2009
Wearing them (hearing aids) has improved my conversation with others. I can now hear on the phone. It used to be frustrating going to the movies and the theatre. But the hearing aids work beautifully, they are very effective. You look forward to going to the appointment because she (Dr. Walker) is so professional and knowledgeable. I have a lot of faith in her.

Rick
5/2009
I played guitar for years, but had to stop because I couldn't hear the tones. I was able to start playing again when I got the new hearing aids. I've been playing ever since! Dr. Walker did an extremely thorough exam and recommended the behind the ear model. She spent a lot of time with me and now I feel like I have normal hearing again for the first time since 1994.

Audiology is located at 3216 Norton Avenue, Suite 102, Everett, WA  98201. You can reach them at 425-252-0896. Lori Walker, AuD, can assist you with all your hearing needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment